1. Explain why you selected each of the TWO videos you choose from the selection listed above.
I selected The Drawings of Michelangelo because I wanted to learn more about his drawings and compare the drawings of which were finished and which were not.
2. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
The Drawings of Michelangelo: spoke of how he was a perfectionist and many drawings were surprisingly destroyed by him. I never knew this about him.
2. How do the videos relate to the readings in the text?
I again feel the same as I did in the past. As they add richness and depth to the
3. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of the readings and art concepts?
Comparing Michelangelo’s sketch drawings to his finished masterworks was something which is not easy to do was done in the first video. Which add
Comments
Post a Comment